Live streaming Estudiantes de Mérida vs Trujillanos tv watch July 22, 2021

Competition: Trujillanos v Estudiantes de Mérida live


http://live.welcome.bet/2124125s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2124125s954

Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips
One of the most interesting matches of the day's play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion ~ MLS (Play Offs: 1/8~finals) and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ MLS (Play Offs: 1/8~finals)).
Orlando City has the most likely position - 3 (14.94%), has project points - 54, has currently - 22, has a good chance of playoffs (83%), has a small chance of first-round bye (11%), has a very small chance of supporters shield (5%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
Philadelphia has the most likely position - 2 (16.25%), has project points - 55, has currently - 23, has a good chance of playoffs (87%), has a small chance of first-round bye (13%), has a small chance of supporters shield (6%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
Both teams are now playing unstable.
Philadelphia could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
In this match Orlando City is a favorite.
Last 13 head-to-head matches Orlando City won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 16-21.
Including matches at home between the teams Orlando City won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-8.Ammerthal - Würzburger FV match overview, prediction&tips
During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 5 and 8).
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
Last 6 head-to-head matches Ammerthal won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 10-7.
Including matches at home between the teams Ammerthal won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-2.Rostov - Dynamo M match overview, prediction&tips
Rostov has the most likely position - 9 (79.56%), has project points - 42, has currently - 40, has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl.
Dynamo M has the most likely position - 7 (100%), has project points - 50, has currently - 50, has not chance of relegated, has not chance of qualify for ucl.
Recent matches Rostov is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
Dynamo M is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
Rostov could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
Last 17 head-to-head matches Rostov won 6 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 22-26.
Including matches at home between the teams Rostov won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 14-6.
Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 4 y 2). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
Philadelphia podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el Orlando City es el favorito.El pasado 13 head-to-head matches Orlando City ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 16-21. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Orlando City ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 7-8.Ammerthal - Würzburger FV match overview, prediction&tips En el juego hay un líder y un equipo de mitad de tabla (en el puesto 5 y 8). En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 6 head-to-head matches Ammerthal ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 10-7. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Ammerthal ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 6-2.Rostov - Dynamo M match overview, prediction&tips Últimos partidos Rostov juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 2). Dynamo M ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1).
Dynamo M podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 17 head-to-head matches Rostov ganó 6 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 22-26. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Rostov ganó 5 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 14-6.
Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 4 und 2). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
Orlando City Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel ist Orlando City ein Favorit.Letzte 13 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 16-21. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 7-8.Ammerthal - Würzburger FV match overview, prediction&tips Im Spiel gibt es ein Führer und ein Team von Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 5 und 8). In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 6 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 10-7. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-2.Rostov - Dynamo M match overview, prediction&tips Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 2). Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1).
Rostov könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 17 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 6 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 22-26. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 5 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 14-6.
Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 4 и 2). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
У Philadelphia могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче Orlando City является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Orlando City выиграл 3, ничья 5, програл 5, разница голов 16-21. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Orlando City выиграл 1, ничья 3, програл 1, разница голов 7-8.Ammerthal - Würzburger FV match overview, prediction&tips В матче встречаются один из лидеров и команда середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 5 и 8). В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Ammerthal выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 4, разница голов 10-7. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Ammerthal выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 6-2.Rostov - Dynamo M match overview, prediction&tips Последние матчи Rostov играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед - 2). Dynamo M сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1).
У Rostov могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Rostov выиграл 6, ничья 4, програл 7, разница голов 22-26. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Rostov выиграл 5, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 14-6.
Orlando City - Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 4 и 2). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
В Orlando City може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, Orlando City е фаворит.Последните 13 главата до главата мачове Orlando City спечели 3 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 16-21. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Orlando City спечели 1 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 7-8.Ammerthal - Würzburger FV match overview, prediction&tips В играта има лидер и екип от средата на таблицата (класирана 5 и 8). В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 6 главата до главата мачове Ammerthal спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 10-7. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Ammerthal спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 6-2.Rostov - Dynamo M match overview, prediction&tips Последните мачове Rostov играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи - 2). Dynamo M е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1).
В Dynamo M може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 17 главата до главата мачове Rostov спечели 6 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 22-26. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Rostov спечели 5 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 14-6.