Watch live Bodø/Glimt v CSKA Sofia 25.11.2021

Competition: CSKA Sofia vs Bodø/Glimt live


http://live.welcome.bet/2226904s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2226904s954

Maccabi Tel Aviv - LASK match overview, prediction&tips
Maccabi Tel Aviv has currently - 10, has a good chance of 1st (65%), has a chance of 2nd (35%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (28%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
LASK has currently - 10, has a chance of 1st (35%), has a good chance of 2nd (65%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (54%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (
Maccabi Tel Aviv - LASK match overview, prediction&tips Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado.
LASK podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Maccabi Tel Aviv ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 1-1.Jablonec - AZ match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
Jablonec podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. En este partido, el AZ es el favorito.El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Jablonec ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-1.Anorthosis - Gent match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos están jugando inestable. En este partido, el Gent es el favorito.El pasado 2 head-to-head matches Anorthosis ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 1-4.
Maccabi Tel Aviv - LASK match overview, prediction&tips Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form.
LASK könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-1.Jablonec - AZ match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
Jablonec könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel ist AZ ein Favorit.Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-1.Anorthosis - Gent match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen. In diesem Spiel ist Gent ein Favorit.Letzte 2 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-4.
Maccabi Tel Aviv - LASK match overview, prediction&tips Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме.
У Maccabi Tel Aviv может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Maccabi Tel Aviv выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 1-1.Jablonec - AZ match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
У Jablonec могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче AZ является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Jablonec выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-1.Anorthosis - Gent match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно. В этом матче Gent является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Anorthosis выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 2, разница голов 1-4.
Maccabi Tel Aviv - LASK match overview, prediction&tips Сега двата отбора са в добра форма.
В LASK може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Maccabi Tel Aviv спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 1-1.Jablonec - AZ match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора играят хаотично.
В AZ може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В този мач, AZ е фаворит.Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Jablonec спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-1.Anorthosis - Gent match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора играят хаотично. В този мач, Gent е фаворит.Последните 2 главата до главата мачове Anorthosis спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 1-4.Other matches:
http://annadean567016.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/22/eintracht-frankfurt-vs-royal-antwerp-livestream/
https://brandonparker.tribe.so/post/619c9cb907a80b9481a2c456
http://evaneddington567026.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/23/arsenal-sarandi-v-union-santa-fe-livestream/
http://colinmiller566944.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/23/bodoe-glimt-cska-sofia-livestream/
http://charlesarnold566834.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/11/21/mumbai-city-v-goa-livestream/